22. AN ACT supplementel to Chapter 108 of the Laws of the Tenth Gen-
23. AN ACT to legalize certain official acts of Elias Topliff, late School
Fund Commissioner of Alamakee county, and for the relief of the
administrators of the estate of said Topliff, and of their grantees...'.
24. AN ACT to protect the earnings of married women.
25. AN ACT to amend Chapter 89 of the Acis of the Tenth General As-
sembly, entitled An Act for the relief of soldiers and mariners in
the service of the United States...
26. AN ACT to amend section 1, of chapter 128, of the Acts of the Tenth
27. AN ACT to repeal section 2, of chapter 43, of the acts of the Tenth
General Assembly, and section 3, of chapter 17, of the acts of the reg.
ular session of the Ninth General Assembly, relating to the duties of
28. AN ACT to amend section 4324, of the Revision of 1860, in relation to
29. AN ACT to secure to certain persons, residents of Harrison county, their
liomes, at the price of $1.25 per acre, of lands known as the excess
500,000 acre grant....
30. AN ACT defining the duties of the Register of the State Land Office.. 27
31. AN ACT authorizing a special term of the District Court in Lee county 27
32. AN ACT to legalize the Articles of Incorporation of the Norwegian
Luther College, of Decorah, Iowa..
33. AN ACT changing the corporate name of Independent School District
34. AN ACT to amend section 1133, of the Revision of 1860, in relation to
incorporation of towns and cities, and to legalize the publication of
the by-laws and ordinances of certain towns and cities, heretofore
passed and not published according to law, and to legalize acts
done under and by virtue of such ordinances..
35. AN ACT to legalize the acts of the Council of the city of McGregor,
in relation to the levy of taxes...
36. AN ACT to annex the township of Charleston, in the county of Lee,
to the township of Jackson, Montrose, Des Moines, and Van Buren,
in said county, for judicial purposes..
37. AN ACT authorizing the Auditor to collect certain debis due the school
38. AN ACT to secure to certain persons, residents of Wayne county, Iowa,
their homes at the price of $1.25 per acre, of the lands known as
the excess of the 500,000 acre grant..
39. AN ACT to legalize the city election of the city of Knoxville, and the
reorganization of the city government, and the official acts of the
city council of said city...
40. AN ACT to repeal chapter 41, of the acts of the Fifth General Assem-
bly, entitled “An Act, to encourage agriculture and mechanic Arts
in Johnson county," approved January 20th, 1855.
41. AN ACT dispensing with locks in dams and draws in bridges on the
Des Moines river..
42. AN ACT to legalize the proceeding and to incorporate the city of
Independence, Buchanan county, Iowa, and to legalize the acts of
the officers of said city...,
43. AN ACT to provide for the education and support of the blind... 36
44. AN ACT declaring the continuation of the incorporation of the
town of Sigourney, and legalizing the election of officers thereof... 38
45, AN ACT fixing the time of holding courts in the Eleventh Judicial
46. AN ACT concerning acknowledgments of deeds in foreign countries,
and to repeal section 2244, of the Revision of 1860..
47. AN ACT to repeal sections 1715, 1716, and 1739, of the Revision of
1860, and section 6, of chapter 121, of the Acts of the Tenth Gen-