« AnteriorContinuar »
SOLO TREBLE. 345.
The Lord will comfort Zion,
FULL, FOUR VOICES.
PSALM CXIX. VERSE, TWO TREBLES. 346.
9. Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way: even by ruling himself after thy word.
SOLO TREBLE. 10. With my whole heart have I sought thee : O let me not go wrong out of thy commandments.
11. Thy words have I hid within my heart: that I should not offend against thee :
VERSE AND FULL, FOUR VOICES. 12. Blessed art thou, O Lord : 0 teach me thy statutes.
PSALM XXVI. FULL, FOUR VOICES.
Mine innocence to clear,
If that through Christ appear. 2. Examine me, and take the part,
O Lord, so much thine own;
TREBLE, COUNTER TENOR, AND BASS. 3. Because thy loving kindness stands
For ever full in view:
My path I still pursue.
Mine innocence to make,
And will maintain my ground;
Thy glory to resound.. Dupuis.
PSALM LXXXVI. FULL, FOUR VOICES. 348.
1. Bow down thine ear, O Lord, and hear me : for I am poor and in misery.
VERSE, COUNTER TENOR, TENOR, AND BASS. 4. Comfort the soul of thy servant.
5. For thou Lord, art good and gracious, and of great mercy unto all them that call upon thee.
FULL, FOUR VOICES. 8. Among the Gods, there is none like unto thee, O Lord: there is not one that can do as thou doest.
VERSE, TWO TREBLES, AND TENOR. 9. All nations whom thou hast made, shall come and worship thee, O Lord : and shall glorify thy name.
FULL FOUR VOICES. 10. For thou art great and doest wondrous things : thou art God alone.
FULL, FOUR VOICES. 349.
PSALM CXV., 1.-Not unto us, O Lord, but to thy name give the praise.
PSALM XXXIII., 4.-For thou art faithful in all thy works, and just in all thy ways. Hallelujah.
PSALM L., 1.- The Lord, even the most mighty God hath spoken: and called the world from the rising up of the sun unto the going down thereof. VERSE, THREE TREBLES. 2. Out of Sion hath God appeared: in perfect beauty.
SOLO BASS. 3, Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence : there shall go before him a consuming fire, and a mighty tempest shall be stirred up round about him.
4. He shall call the heaven from above: and the earth, that he may judge his people.
THREE TREBLES AND BASS. 6. And the heavens shall declare his righteousness : for God is judge himself.
PSALM XCVIII., 10.-With righteousness shall he judge the world : and the people with equity.
PSALM XXIII. SOLO TREBLE. 351.
1. The Lord is my shepherd : therefore can I lack nothing.
2. He shall feed me in green pastures, and lead me forth beside the waters of comfort.
3. He shall convert my soul, and bring me forth in the path of righteousness, for his name's sake.
My mouth shall speak the praise of the Lord,
and let all flesh give thanks, unto his holy name
SOLO TREBLE ; AND FULL.
FULL AND VERSE, FIVE VOICES. 352.
PSALM CXXXIII., 1.-Behold how good and joyful a thing it is brethren, to dwell together in unity.
VERSE, COUNTER TENOR, TENOR, AND BASS. 3. It is like the dew of Hermon, which fell upon the hill of Sion.
4. For there the Lord promised his blessing: and life for evermore.
SOLO BASS. 3. O go your way into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise : be thankful unto him, and speak good of his name.
VERSE AND FULL. Hallelujah. Amen.