« ZurückWeiter »
LONDON: PRINTED FOR J. JOHNSON, J. NICHOLS, R. BALDWIN, F. AND C. RIVINGTON,
W.OTRIDGE AND SON, W.J. AND J. RICHARDSON, A, STRAHAN, J. SEWELL, R. FAULDER, G. AND W. NICOL, T. PAYNE, G. AND J. ROBINSON, W. LOWNDES, G. WILKIE, J. MATHEWS, P. M QUEEN, OGILVY AND SON, J. SCATCHERD, J. WALKER, VERNOR AND HOOD, R. LEA, DARTON AN HARVEY, J. NUNN, LACKINGTON AND CO. D. WALKER, CLARKE AND SON, G. KEARSLEY, C. LAW, J. WHITE, LONGMAN AND REES, CADELL, JUN, AND DAVIES, J. BARKER, T. KAY, WYNNE AND CO. POTE AND CO. CARPENTER AND CO. W. MILLER, MURRAY AND HIGHLEY, S. BAGSTER, T. HURST, T. BOOSEY, R. PHENBY, W. BAYNES, J. HARDING, R. H. EVANS, J. MAWMAN; AND W. CREECH, EDINBURGH.
56. The character of a proud man.
57. Advantages of a great fortune well applied. A
poetic rhapsody in the manner of The Task.
58. The visit to Attalus concluded.
59. Notion that death may be avoided at will.
60. Meditations on the character of an infidel.
61. Of the morality of christianity.
62. An argument for the evidences of the christian re-
63. Observations upon the several instances of right
reason in the heathen world.