Standard Handbook of Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering
This new edition of the Standard Handbook of Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering provides you with the best, state-of-the-art coverage for every aspect of petroleum and natural gas engineering. With thousands of illustrations and 1,600 information-packed pages, this text is a handy and valuable reference.
Written by over a dozen leading industry experts and academics, the Standard Handbook of Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering provides the best, most comprehensive source of petroleum engineering information available. Now in an easy-to-use single volume format, this classic is one of the true "must haves" in any petroleum or natural gas engineer's library.
* A classic for the oil and gas industry for over 65 years!
* A comprehensive source for the newest developments, advances, and procedures in the petrochemical industry, covering everything from drilling and production to the economics of the oil patch.
* Everything you need - all the facts, data, equipment, performance, and principles of petroleum engineering, information not found anywhere else.
* A desktop reference for all kinds of calculations, tables, and equations that engineers need on the rig or in the office.
* A time and money saver on procedural and equipment alternatives, application techniques, and new approaches to problems.
O que estão dizendo - Escrever uma resenha
Não encontramos nenhuma resenha nos lugares comuns.
Outras edições - Visualizar todos
air hammer alloy Anadrill angle annulus applications bearing borehole bottomhole calculated carbon cement slurry chain circulation components compression compressor corrosion courtesy cutter density depth determined diameter downhole drill bit drill collars drill pipe drill string drilling fluid drilling mud drilling operations drillpipe effect engineering Equation factor Figure flowrate formation hole horsepower hydraulic hydrocarbons International lb/ft length liner liquid load lubrication material maximum mechanical minimum mud motor nozzles packer Petroleum piston production pump ratio resistance rock roller chain roller cone bit rotary rotating rotor seal sheave solution specific weight speed sprocket standard steel strength stress structure surface Table temperature tensile thread tion tool joints torque tubing tungsten carbide turbine motor typical unit valve velocity volume volumetric flow rate wear Weatherford International wire rope wireline yield
Página 2-2 - Thus he proposed his law of universal gravitation, which we can state as follows: Every particle in the universe attracts every other particle with a force that is proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them.