68. An Act entitled "An Act to license osteopathic physicians and surgeons to
practice in the Territory of New Mexico, to establish a board of osteo-
pathy, to regulate the practice of osteopathy and to punish all persons
violating the provisions of this act." A. C. B. No. 82............
69. An Act to amend Section 2008, of the Compiled Laws of the Territory of
New Mexico of 1897. A. C. B. No, 15.
70. An Act to amend An Act entitled "An Act to establish an insurance depart-
ment in the Territory of New Mexico and to regulate insurance com-
panies doing business therein." C. B No. 123......
71. An Act relating to the annual settlement of the territorial treasurer. C. B.
An Act entitled An Act to aid territorial institutions to erect buildings and
other permanent improvements. C. B. No. 78......
73. An Act to authorize the territorial board of education to issue certificates to
normal institute conductors, to harmonize the school law and for other
purposes. A. C S. for H. B. No 41............
An Act to validate and legalize indebtedness heretofore incurred by boards
of education and boards of school directors in excess of the current in-
come of such boards, and to authorize the issue of bonds to pay such
indebtedness C. B. No. 118.......
75. An Act to issue bonds for the Territory of New Mexico for the erection of
additional buildings and increasing the capacity of the territorial insane
asylum. C. B. No. 121.
76. An Act to amend Section two (2), of Chapter LXIII, of the Session Laws of
1899, entitled “An Act to amend Sections twenty-nine thirty-seven and
twenty-nine thirty-eight of the Compiled Laws of 1897." C. B. No. 83.... 139
77. An Act relative to bounties on wild animals, A. C. B. No. 68..
78. An Act amending Chapter 52, of the acts of the Thirty-fifth Legislative As-
sembly of the Territory of New Mexico, entitled An Act relating to trust
companies, approved March 12, 1903. C. B. No. 13..
79. An Act to regulate the formation and government oi corporations for mining,
manufacturing, industrial and other pursuits. A. C. B. No. 58 .............. 142
80. An Act amending Section 3718, of the Compiled Laws of New Mexico of 1897.
H. B. No. 165...
81. An Act entitled An Act to amend Section 1541, oi Chapter 1, of the Compiled
Laws of 1897, relating to school house bond levies H. B. No. 12..
82. An Act to amend Section 1746, of the Compiled Laws of 1897, of this territory,
and to provide a manner of making claims for exemptions in justice's
courts. C. B. No. 63...............
83. An Act with reference to the doing of assessment work upon mining claims.
C. B. No. 65........!
84. An Act to compel certain prisoners to do public work in incorporated cities
and towns. C. B. NO. 87..
85. An Act to amend Seution 2, of Chapter 57, of the acts of the Thirty-Fifth Leg-
islative Assembly of the Territory of New Mexico. C. B. N. 88.
86. Ad Act to prohibit the riding of bicycles upon sidewalks of unincorporated
towns. C B. No 104..........
87. An Act to authorize the issuance of bonds by the County of Luna, for the
purpose of paying off and discharging its proportion of the debts of the
original Counties of Dona Ana and Grant as adjusted. C. B No. 131 ....... 199
88. An Act to amend an act entitled "An Act to provide for the issuance of certi-
ficates of indebtedness for the payment of appropriations for the relief of
flood sufferers, the building of dykes and for other purposes. C. B. No. 40,
approved February 1, 1905." C. B. No. 139...............
89. An Act fixing the times for holding the terms of the district court in certain
counties. A. C. S. for C. B. No. 60.......