« AnteriorContinuar »
IX. LITERARY Notices,.
1. The Great Awakening. History of the Revival of
Religion in the time of Edwards and Whitefield.
2. D’Aubigné's History of the Great Reformation in Ger-
many, Switzerland, &c., in the sixteenth century.
3. Gaussen's Theopneusty, or the Plenary Inspiration of
the Holy Scriptures.
4. Works of Jonathan Edwards, D. D.
5. Sermons and Sketches of Sermons by Rev. John
6. James's Anxious Inquirer after Salvation.
10. Poems of J. N. Brown.
11. New Version of the Bible.
12. Harris's Great Commission.
13. The Bible and the Closet.
X. MISCELLANEOUS INTELLIGENCE,
No. X XVII.- SEPTEMBER.
Ey 952 a HOLDICH.
HLVAN ILUMPHREY, D. 12., President of Amherst College.
States. By Fraz:51s 1 AYLAND.
II. WORKS OF NATHANIEL Emmons, D. D., .
The Works of Nathaniel Emmons, D. D., late Pastor of
the Church in Franklin, Mass., with a Memoir of his Life.
Edited by JACOB IDE, D. D. Six volumes, 8vo.
III. MYLES COVERDALE,
Memorials of the Right Reverend Father in God, Myles
Coverdale, who first translated the whole Bible into English;
together with divers matters relating to the promulgation of
the Bible, in the reign of Henry the Eighth.
Professor in Newton Theological Institution.
German of De Wette, By SAMUEL OSGOOD. In two vols.
9. German Songs and Ballads.
20. Stuart's Hints on the Interpretation of Prophecy.