« AnteriorContinuar »
PSALM CXVIII. VERSE, COUNTER TENOR AND
14. The Lord is my strength and my song ; and He is become my salvation.
SOLO BASS. 15. The voice of joy and health is in the dwellings of the righteous: the right hand of the Lord bringeth mighty things to pass.
TREBLE AND COUNTER TENOR. 24. This is the day which the Lord hath made, we will rejoice and be glad in it.
SOLO COUNTER TENOR. 25. Help me now, O Lord : O Lord, send us now prosperity.
VERSE, THREE VOICES; AND FULL. 26. Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord : we have wished you good luck, ye that are of the house of the Lord.
29. O give thanks unto the Lord, for he is gracious : and his mercy endureth for ever.
PSALM XX. FULL, FOUR VOICES. 136.
5. We will rejoice in thy salvation : and triumph in the name of the Lord Our God.
VERSE, COUNTER TENOR, TENOR, AND BASS. 6. Now know I, that the Lord helpeth his anointed, and will hear him from his holy heaven: even with the saving strength of his right hand.
, FULL, FOUR Voices. 7. Some put their trust in chariots, and some in horses : but we will remember the name of the Lord our God.
PSALM LXXXIV. FULL, Four voices. 137.
1. O how amiable are thy dwellings : thou Lord of hosts!
2. My soul hath a desire and longing to enter into the house of the Lord : my heart and my flesh rejoice in the living God.
4. Blessed are they that dwell in thy house : they will be always praising thee. Hallelujah, &c.
Psalm cxxx. VERSE, TREBLE, COUNTER TENOR,
TENOR, AND BASS. 138.
1. Out of the deep have I called unto thee : 0 Lord: Lord, hear my voice.
'SOLO TREBLE. 1. O let thine ears consider well : the voice of my complaint.
FULL, FOUR VOICES. 4. For there is mercy with thee : therefore shalt thou be feared.
(Pratt from) Clari.
PSALM LVII. SOLO TENOR. 139.
1. Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me, for my soul trusteth in thee : and under the shadow of thy wings shall be my refuge, until this tyranny be overpast.
FULL, FIVE VOICES. 4. God shall send forth his mercy and truth : my soul is among lions.
6. Set up thyself, O God, above the heavens : and thy glory above all the earth.
(Pratt from) Clari and Leo.
PSALM LI. FULL, FOUR VOICES. 140.
9. Turn thy face from my sins, O Lord : and put out all my misdeeds.
17. The sacrifice of God is a troubled spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.
(Penson from) Lotti.
PSALM CXXI. SOLO TREBLE. . 141.
1. I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills : from whence cometh my help.
FULL, FOUR VOICES. 2. My help cometh of the Lord : who hath made heaven and earth.
SOLO TREBLE. 3. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved : and he that keepeth thee will not sleep.
FULL, POUR Voices. 4. Behold he that keepeth Israel : shall neither slumber nor sleep.
SOLO TREBLE. 5. The Lord himself is thy keeper : the Lord is thy defence upon thy right hand.
FULL, FOUR VOICES. 6. So that the sun shall not burn thee by day: neither the moon by night.
SOLO TREBLE. 7. The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil : yea, it is he that shall keep thy soul.
PSALM LXI. FULL, FIVE VOICES. 142.
1. Hear my crying, O God : give ear unto my prayer.
2. From the ends of the earth will I call upon thee: when my heart is in heaviness. VERSE, TREBLE, COUNTER TENOR, TENOR,
AND BASS. 3. O set me up upon the rock that is higher than I: for thou hast been my hope, and a strong tower for me against the enemy. • 4. I will dwell in thy tabernacle for ever : and my trust shall be under the covering of thy wings.
FULL, SIX voices. 5. For thou, O Lord, hast heard my desire : and hast given an heritage unto those that fear thy name. Amen.
PSALM XXXI. FULL, FOUR VOICES. 143.
1. In thee, O Lord, have I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion, deliver me in thy righteousness.
VERSE, COUNTER TENOR, AND BASS. 2. Bow down thine ear to me : make haste to deliver me.
3. And be thou my strong rock, and house of my defence : that thou mayest save me.
4. Be thou also my guide, and lead me for thy name's sake.