« AnteriorContinuar »
PSALM CXXXVI. VERSE, TREBLE, AND
COUNTER TENOR. 316.
2. O give thanks to the God of heaven : for his mercy endureth for ever.
3. O give thanks to the Lord of lords : ' 4. Who only doth great wonders. 8. He made the sun to rule the day :
9. The moon and the stars to govern the night : for his mercy endureth for ever.
23. Who remembered us when we were in trouble : . · 24. And delivered us from our enemies. O give thanks to the God of heaven :
25. God giveth food to all flesh: for his mercy endureth for ever. Amen.
PSALM XXV. VERSE AND FULL, FOUR
6. O remember not the sins of my youth ; but, according to thy mercy, think thou on me, O Lord:
7. Gracious and righteous is the Lord : all the paths of the Lord are mercy and truth.
15. Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me : for I am desolate and in misery
16. O bring me out of all my trouble : O remember not, &c.
FULL, FOUR VOICES. 318.
PSALM LXXXIII., 1.-Hold not thy tongue, O God, keep not still silence : refrain not thyself, O God. VERSE, TREBLE, COUNTER TENOR, AND TENOR.
PSALM LXXXII., 8.–Arise, O Lord, and judge thou the earth : for thou shalt take all heathen to thine inheritance.
FULL. PSALM LXXXIII., 18.--And they shall know that thou whose name is Jehovah : art only the Most Highest over all the earth.
PSALM CXxx. FULL, FOUR VOICES. 319.
1. Out of the deep have I called, unto thee, O Lord: O Lord hear my voice.
TREBLE, COUNTER TENOR, AND TENOR. 2. O let thine ears consider well : the voice of my complaint.
3. For if thou, Lord, wilt be extreme to mark what is done amiss : O Lord, who may abide it?
FULL. 4. But there is mercy with thee: therefore shalt thou be feared.
PULL, POUR VOICES. 320.
PSALM LXI., 6.-O Lord grant the King a long life: that his years may endure throughout all generations.
VERSE, FOUR VOICES. 7. He shall dwell before God for ever : 0 prepare thy loving mercy and faithfulness, that they may preserve him.
FULL. PSALM CXXXII., 19.-As for his enemies, clothe them with shame; but upon himself let his crown flourish. Amen.
SOLO TENOR. 321.
GENESIS III., 19.–Dust thou art, and unto dust thou shalt return.
FULL. ROMANS V., 12.-By man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men.
SOLO TENOR. JOHN XI., 25.--I am the resurrection and the life.
PSALM XXIII., 4.-Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil.
PSALM XVI., 10.-My flesh also shall rest in hope.
VERSE, TWO TREBLES. 1. CORINTHIANS II., 9.-Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
FULL. II. CORINTHIANS V., 1.- We have a building of God, 'a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
Psalm cxxx. FULL, FOUR VOICES. 322.
1. Out of the deep have I called unto thee, O Lord : Lord, hear my voice.
2. O let thine ears consider well; the voice of my complaint.
PSALM LXXV. FULL, FOUR VOICES. 323.
1. Unto thee, O God, do we give thanks: yea, unto thee do we give thanks.
2. Thy name also is so high : and that do thy wondrous works declare.
COLLECT FOR THE SEVENTH SUNDAY AFTER TRINITY.
FULL AND VERSE, TWO TREBLES. 324.
Lord of all power and might: thou that art the author, thou that art the giver of all good things, graft in our hearts the love of thy name; increase in us true religion, nourish us with all goodness, and of thy great mercy keep us in the same, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen. Mason.
ISAIAH XL. VERSE, TWO TREBLES. 325.
6. All flesh is grass, and all its goodliness is like the flower of the field.
7. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth ; because the Spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it. Surely the people is grass.
VERSE AND FULL. 8. But the word of our God shall stand fast for ever.
PSALM LXXIX. VERSE, TWO TREBLES ; AND
9. Help us, O God of our salvation, for the glory of thy name : O deliver us, and be thou merciful unto our sins, for thy name's sake. Amen.