« AnteriorContinuar »
12. Thou hast turned my heaviness into joy . thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness.
13. Therefore shall every good man sing of thy praise without ceasing: O my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever. Hallelujah.
Psalm Cxxii. Verse And Full. 199.
6. O pray for the peace of Jerusalem : they shall prosper that love thee.
7. Peace be within thy walls: and plenteousness within thy palaces.
8. For my brethren and companions' sake: I will wish thee prosperity.
9. Yea, because of the house of the Lord our God: I will seek to do thee good. King.
Psalm Lxvi. Full, Four Voices.
1. O be joyful in God, all ye lands: sing praises unto the honour of his name, make his praise to be glorious.
Verse, Counter Tenor, Tenor, And Bass.
2. Say unto God, O how wonderful art thou in thy works: through the greatness of thy power shall thine enemies be found liars unto thee.
FULL, FOUR VOICES.
3. For all the world shall worship thee: sing of thee, and praise thy name. King.
Psalm Xxxiii. Full, Five Voices. 201.
1. Rejoice in the Lord, O ye righteous : for it becometh well the just to be thankful.
Verse, Four Voices.
2. Praise the Lord with harp: sing praises unto him with the lute, and instrument of ten strings.
Full. 4. For the word of the Lord is true: and all his works are faithful. King.
Psalm Cxix. Verse, Three Trebles. 202.
9. Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way: even by ruling himself after thy word.
10. With my whole heart have I sought thee:
0 let me not go wrong out of thy commandments.
11. Thy words have I hid within my heart: that
1 should not sin against thee.
Verse, Three Trebles.
12. Blessed art thou, O Lord: O teach me thy statutes.
13. With my lips have I been telling of all the judgments of thy mouth.
VERSE, TfcREE TREBLES.
14. I have had as great delight in the way of thy testimonies: as in all manner of riches.
FULL, FIVE VOICES.
15. 1 will talk of thy commandments : and have respect unto thy ways.
16. My delight shall be in thy statutes: and I will not forget thy word. King.
Psalm Lxxxvi. Verse, Two Trebles. 203.
1. Bow down thine ear, O Lord, and hear me: for I am poor and in misery.
4. Comfort the soul of thy servant: for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.
FULL, FOUR VOICES.
Bow down, &c.
(Pratt from) Leonardo Leo.
Psalm Cxlv. Full, Four Voices. 204.
2. Every day will I give thanks unto thee, O God, my king: and praise thy name for ever and ever.
3. Great is the Lord, and marvellous, worthy to be praised: there is no end of his greatness.
Psalm Cxiii. Verse, Counter Tenor, Tenor,
1. Praise the Lord, ye servants: O praise the name of the Lord.
FULL, FOUR VOICES.
2. Blessed be the name of the Lord: from this time forth for evermore.
TENOR AND BASS.
3. The Lord's name is praised : from the rising up of the sun, unto the going down of the same.
COUNTER TENOR, TENOR, AND BASS.
4. The Lord is high above all heathen: and his glory above the heavens.
COUNTER TENOR AND TENOR.
5. Who is like unto the Lord our God, that hath his dwelling so high: and yet humbleth himself to behold the things that are in heaven and earth?
6. He taketh up the simple out of the dust: and lifteth the poor out of the mire.
7. That he may set him with the princes : even with the princes of his people.
VERSE AND FULL; FOUR VOICES.
Psalm Cxlviii. Verse, Two Trebles, Counter
Tenor, Tenor, And Bass. 206.
1. O praise the Lord of heaven: praise him in the height.
2. Praise him, all ye angels of his: praise him, all his host.
3. Praise him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars and light.
4. Praise him, all ye heavens: and ye waters that are above the heavens.
7. Praise the Lord on earth: ye dragons and all deeps.
8. Fire and hail, snow and vapours.
9. Mountains and all hills: fruitful trees and all cedars;
10. Beasts and all cattle: worms and feathered fowls;
12. Let them praise the Lord, for his name is excellent. (Pensonfrom) Hasse.
Psalm Cxlv. Verse, Two Counter Tenors,
10. All thy works praise thee, O Lord: and thy saints give thanks unto thee.
SOLO COUNTER TENOR.
11. They shew the glory of thy kingdom : and talk of thy power.