The Routledge Reader in Gender and Performance
The Routledge Reader in Gender and Performance presents the most influential and widely-known, critical work on gender and performing arts, together with exciting and provocative new writings. It provides systematically arranged articles to guide the reader from topic to topic, and specially linked articles by scholars and teachers to explain key issues and put the extracts in context. This comprehensive volume:
* reviews women's contributions to theatre history
* includes contributions from many of the top academics in this discipline
* examines how theatre has represented women over the centuries
* introduces readers to major theoretical approaches and more complex questions about gender, the body and cross-dressing
* offers an international perspective, including material from post-apartheid South Africa and post-communist Russia.
Was andere dazu sagen - Rezension schreiben
Es wurden keine Rezensionen gefunden.