The Political Junkie Handbook
Each "Issues" section contains the following:
- A Summary of the issue an seen by the Right and the Left
- Well-chosen quotes from people related to the issue.
- Snippets of information that gives the issue substance and perspective.
- Hard facts, statistics, charts and graphs.
The book will also feature a complete index to facilitate readers navigation through the various sections.
Special sections include:
- A List of the 100 Differences between the Left and the Right
- An Elaborate Diagram of the Political Spectrum
- 100 Influential Political Books of the 20th Century
- A List of 100 American Spies, Traitors and Fellow Travelers
- A List of over 100 Political Publications
- A List of the Top 100 Radio Talk Show Hosts
- A List of Every Television News and Issue-oriented Talk Show
- Voting Records of each Senator and Congressman as compiled by 16 political groups.
- A companion book for the legions of political talk show junkie and hardcore followers of politics.
- More information than any competitor publication, and more reasonably priced!
- Provides charts, lists, graphs and essays detailing the leading issues of the year.
- A reference book of everything political.
- Useful source of inforamtion for students, lawyers, television & radio producers, writers, legislators and the general public.
- Over 700 pages of unique and hard-to-find information concerning government & politic.
- An essentual book for the upcoming 2004 political election season.
Was andere dazu sagen - Rezension schreiben
Es wurden keine Rezensionen gefunden.
U S Documents
abortion action Activist Administration affirmative action African Americans Al Gore Amendment American average Ba'ath Party bear arms benefits Bill Clinton Black books include Budget Bureau Bush Census Center citizens Clinton columnist Committee Congress Conservative cost crime death defense Democratic disabilities drug economic Election employees environmental Federal global Gore Hillary Clinton Hispanic homeless homosexual House human immigration income increase individual Institute International Islamic issues justice labor Liberal Libertarian military million National Nonpartisan North Carolina North Dakota Number Office organization Party percent person political POLITICAL ACTION COMMITTEE population poverty President Reagan programs Progressive protect Republican Senate Social Security society Source Thomas Sowell Total U.S. Census Bureau Union United Virginia vote Washington White women workers York