« AnteriorContinuar »
in the county of Laurel, and for other
327. An act to change the time of hold-
ing the Court of Claims in Fayette
333. An act authorizing Christian county
to be divided into not less than sev.
en uor more than eleven districts, for
the election of Justices of the Peace
338. An act to change the place of voting
from Mason Gardner's to John F.
Blandford's, in Marion county
342. An act to provide for the appoint-
ment of Circuit Judges, pro tem.
350. An act to legalize the appointment
of Assessors of Tax, by the County
470. An act concerning certain Magis-
510. An act allowing to the county of 569. An act to change the boundaries of,
and place of voting in Magistrates'
524. An act to equalize the compensation 574. An act concerning districts for the
for the collection of the revenue tax 57 election of Justices of the Peace and
Coustables-to authorize the estab.
lishment of an additional district,
of the revenue of the present year 61 579. An act anthorizing a change of the
the Wayne County Court
602. An act to change the place of vo-
ting in an election precinct in Jef-
inridge; and No. 6, in Henderson 67 609. An to provide for changing the place
Taylor, anıl Pendleton counties · 372 712. An act more effectually to protect
651. An aet requiring officers of this
ting in the fifth Justices' district in
the county of Owen
652. An act to establish an additional elec- 725. An act to anthorize the County
tion precinct in Jefferson county 377 Court of Woodford to establish an
provide for the times, places, and provement, and to change the organ-
ization of said Board
and transfer its powers and jurisdic- revise the Statutes and simplify the
674. An act concerning the books and Blind, and Marine Hospital - 397
records of Justices of the Prace 383 No. 4. Resolution to appoint a commit.
tion of the Militia of this State 386 whether or not there be a State Li-
map of the State of Kentucky 398
ernor to cause salutes to be tired on
on Education and Common Schools 398 No. 18. Resolution to add Camden M.